Who should attend the visit?
• Local politicians
• Local authority housing, planning, regeneration, development and estates officers
• Developers, housebuilders and housing associations
• Established community housing groups
• Housing and Planning consultants and advisors
Why join us?
• Learn from others mistakes
• See examples of best practice which deliver double the Custom & Self Build rates of the UK
• Understand first-hand the benefits and shortcomings of different delivery routes
• Gain practical knowledge that will pay dividends in delivering housing
This visit has been curated to provide those working in housing, planning or development with the tools to kick-start delivery of successful custom and Self-Build schemes in the UK. The developments visited will include the most important examples of Custom and Self-Build housing around Amsterdam and The Hague.
Where will you go?
Our itinerary will include stops in and around:
• The Hague
• Nieuw Leiden
What are the details?
We will meet at Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam at 10am May 15th and finish back at Schiphol around 5pm May 16th. There are many flight options from UK airports, just make sure your flight lands at Schiphol at least no later than 9am so that you do not miss our group's departure and departs no earlier than 6.45pm in case we are delayed by traffic.
The visit will include opportunities to discuss issues with these experienced professionals and ask questions, as well as to network and share ideas with peers from other organisations.
click here for more information.