Penny Ann Johnson
After 19 Years in the industry, Pennys enthusiasm for interior design is reflected in the company ethos . Working with the likes of Grand Designs over the years has allowed her to offer the best the industry has to offer. An award-winning interior designer of residential spaces, Penny strives to design unique interiors that will have a positive impact on her clients’ lives. With extensive and considerable experience, she possesses an innate desire to create and design interiors that exceed clients’ expectations. With an eye for detail, quality, a superior sense of style, and a client-centered approach to business, Penny has proven herself as an innovative designer. She offers a balance of creativity, collaboration and forward thinking with a structured, organised and detailed mentality; enabling her to deliver beautiful designs, follow through on installation and total completion to each aspect of the design.
- Providing advice on the interior layout of a space/building and proposing reconfigurations.
- Generating 2D or 3D interior design plans, drawings, mood boards and project visualisations.
- Curating a considered selection of Furniture, Fixtures and Fittings (FF&E) required for implementation and procurement.
- Supplying projected timelines and product schedules to coordinate trades, purchase orders and deliveries.
- Being the point of contact for construction contractors on site, as well as consulting with engineers, architects and trade specialists.
Company Description: Established in 2016 when Penny realised it was now or never, Penny Ann Interiors began its life as a dusty collection of fabrics books that Penny had lovingly collected and stored through her years in the industry. With no financial support but a passion and will to succeed that pile of books turned into a small studio, some fantastic staff, and some very happy clients. Almost 7 years later, in our new beautiful listed building, the studio has flourished, the staff have over achieved and our clients have literally cried happy tears on handover days. We are a personable, passionate and preeminent team that look forward to helping our clients. Our enthusiasm and passion for interiors comes across in our attention to detail and eagerness to look at every aspect of the project. From initial concept with architects to final styling details, each decision is crucial and vital to the overall project. We love building great communicative relationships with our clients that enable us to realise their vision.