Natural Sandstone Paving
Our Natural Sandstone Paving comes directly from India where it has been naturally quarried.
Sandstone Paving is a popular choice for homes that are wanting a natural-looking garden with a rustic tone.
Our Sandstone Paving is available in a variety of different colours and every single paving slab has unique markings!
600mm x 600mm
600mm x 900mm
Patio Packs (Mixed Sizes)
What is the Difference Between Sandstone and Porcelain Paving?
Sandstone and Porcelain Paving are completely different in both senses; Sandstone is naturally formed stone and Porcelain Paving is manufactured stone with a variety of different finishes.
Sandstone is great for gardens wanting a natural look and feel, Porcelain is great for modern gardens wanting to have a unique, artistic look to them.
Sandstone will naturally weather over time, with the surface texture and colour changing slightly. Porcelain, however, will keep its colours and finishes due to its manmade nature.
Sandstone paving has a little more maintenance involved, as it will need jet washing every 6 months, whereas Porcelain paving just requires a hose down every 6 months to remove debris and dirt.
Buy With Confidence
- Our paving can be purchased in quantities of 5 square metres
- You can purchase a full patio pack containing 18.9 square metres of mixed sizes
- Please enter the amount of 5 sqm you need (for example 20sqm would be 4 x 5sqm)
- All of our paving comes in crates which can be easily placed into a van or into a garden using a hiab lorry
- You can choose free collection from one of our Depots or fuss-free, home delivery