Catnic® Urban (formally SSR2®/Colorcoat Urban®) Roofing & Cladding
Catnic® Urban (previously known as SSR2®/Colorcoat Urban®) is a fully supported standing seam system designed, manufactured and CE marked in accordance with BS EN 14783:2013. Quick build times are possible with neat crisp finishes to complement design and build choices.
Manufactured from Tata Steel’s Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra®, and also available in Colorcoat Prisma®, Catnic® Urban is a cost-effective alternative to traditional copper and zinc standing seam roof systems. Seven times lighter than tile equivalents, it is easy to handle on site and quick to fix compared with traditional roofing products. Available in a range of colours, the system provides an original and modern roofline for any property; for pitched roofs as low as 5°.
- Robust Confidex® Home Guarantee for 25 years upon registration
- Quick fit system reduces installation time on site compared with traditional roofing products
- Supplied as a complete kit of parts to make your roof purchase as simple as possible
- Can be installed on a roof with a pitch as low as 5° making it ideal for extensions
- Seven times lighter than traditional roof tiles
- When installed as wall cladding, can be laid vertically or horizontally
- Available with 305mm or 514mm cover widths
- BRE Green Guide A+ rated product and 100% recyclable at end of life
- BBA Approved Roofing & Cladding System.
- Materials and system build-up to meet fire classification requirements
- Certified to BES 6001 – a responsible sourcing standard
- CE Marked to BS EN 14783:2013
- Fully manufactured in the UK