To enter this competition, please visit Mise-en-Abîme Architects at Stand B218 and leave your details.
Please note that you must be considering to undertake a home project in the next 6 months to be eligible.
Here is what you get from a “NEEDS AND OPTIONS APPRAISAL”:
• 4-hour off-site study to analyse your property, neighbouring properties and the local planning history
• 2-hour on-site assessment to identify design, planning, party wall and neighbours’ right to light constraints
• 60 minutes facilitation workshop at our studio to help you formulate a structured brief
• Project team – we make recommendation on other consultants required for your project
• An outline budget showing rough construction costs, professional fees and VAT implications so you can arrange financing upfront
• Step by step guide to building your dream home including the next steps
• The results presented in a structured “Needs and Options Appraisal” report
Stand Number - B218
Website - www.mise-en-abime.com