Grand Designs Live intend to follow any recommendations and guidelines to help ensure you enjoy your visit in confidence.
OUR COVID COMMITMENT
All attendees to our events must be prepared to show proof of either
a) having had two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before attending
Please note we will accept any proof given at point of vaccination for those vaccinated.
b) a negative Lateral Flow Test result
which can be taken at home or at a recognised centre free of charge, within 48 hours of the event.
c) If you are resident in England, proof of natural immunity (positive PCR test within the last six months, after self-isolation has ended and up to 180 days after taking the test).
Demonstrated via your NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App. We will accept various forms of proof and will use a common-sense approach when checking your status. Your data will not be required nor stored by Media 10; proof can simply be shown to a member of staff.
For vaccinations this includes:
– the NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App
WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU TAKE A PHOTO OF THE VALID QR CODE OR BRING A PRINTOUT WITH YOU AS POOR CONNECTIVITY ON YOUR SMART PHONE MAY NOT PERMIT THE APP TO LOAD
– the small vaccination record card given to you at the immunisation site
– a letter from the NHS – you can request this by calling 119
– a letter from a GP showing details of vaccines administered
For the LFT test result, this includes:
– an email or text confirming your result
– a photograph of the test stick (not the physical stick)
– a record of the result shown via the NHS app
THE NEC SAFETY MEASURES