Do you look forward to the spring and summer months so that you can enjoy spending more of your time in your garden? Maybe you already have a patio or decking area, but get frustrated with the unpredictable British weather, so you don’t get chance to use your patio as much as you would like, especially in autumn and winter.
A popular product that’s sweeping the nation right now are Bi-Fold doors, which give you easier access between your inside space and your patio. But if you really want to get that outdoors feeling then there is nothing like being outside, relaxing on your patio.
The downside of course is that it’s not always possible to use your patio as often as you would like because of the weather here in the UK. We’ve all been caught out by those sudden unexpected showers, causing you to rush everything inside.
Maybe you have thought about having a conservatory built, an option that would give you an extra living space connected to your garden, but one of the drawbacks of a conservatory is that it can often feel like an enclosed room, rather than being part of the garden.
The latest trend in contemporary living and the ultimate way to transform your patio into a more flexible space so that it can be used any time of year, whatever the weather, is to install a flexible glass room.
In a glass room, complete with transparent glass roof and walls, which can open, slide and fold back, you don’t just get the feeling of being outside, you are outside, but with the added protection of being inside, any time you like.
A Glass Room gives you the best of both worlds and the ideal solution for transforming your patio into an all-year-round usable space:
- Bring the outside in – get that the feeling of freedom and appreciate your garden in all weathers
- All year round flexibility – whether it is hot or cold outside, a glass room is the perfect solution
- Seamless glass walls – sides can be opened to take advantage of bright sunny days or closed to keep out wind and rain whilst still enjoying the feeling of being outdoors
- Outside living space – perfect for lounging or dining, without the worry of having to rush inside with your cushions or meal when the sky goes grey
- Enjoy your garden for longer - additional options available include Awnings, LED Lighting and Electrical Radiant Heaters to maximise the use of your glass room
- Quality time with friends and family - get together in a contemporary space you can be proud of
- A safe and healthy space for kids – with UV glass that offers sun protection whilst providing plenty of fresh air, a glass room provides the perfect opportunity for getting them out of their bedrooms
A glass room can be used for many things and is perfect for transforming your patio into a more versatile area, so you can spend more time enjoying your garden with family and friends or just relaxing on your own after a busy day.
If you have been thinking of ways to transform your patio, or if you’ve been planning to have a conservatory built, why not consider a flexible glass room. It’s the perfect solution for bringing the outside in.
Lanai Outdoor Living supply and install premium quality, award winning glass rooms across the UK. If you would like a free brochure give them a call on 01223 915 822, email email@example.com, or to see more examples, visit the website www.lanai-outdoor.com.