• Ask an Expert

    Sponsored by

    expressbifold logo bannerV2

David M copyProperty, Household, High Net Worth and Business Insurance experts.

As a specialist Property insurance broker, I have arranged insurance on just about every type of property. I'm looking forward to talking to and helping guide anyone who is undertaking a major project, be it a full self build or renovation.  If you need to push through all the jargon and understand what you should have to protect your most valuable asset then just come and talk to me.

Advice available: Specialist insurance: self build, latent defects, contractors cover, unoccupied properties, pre and post build home insurance, party wall cover.

Website: www.countrylifeinsurance.co.uk
Email: david@countrylifeinsurance.co.uk
Telephone: 01494 766000

Country Life Insurance

Please select your preferred date and time below:

Booking Dates

Ask an Expert

architectsArchitectural Technology architectsArchitecture EcoEco & Sustainability FinanceFinance/ Insurance GardenGarden Design GardenHeating/ Ventilation GardenHome Automation/ 
InteriorsInterior Design PlanningPlanning ProjectProject Management SelfbuildSelfbuild StructuralStructural Design